life is a mission......

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Papaw-ism....

My Papaw was a wise man who liked to tell stories and had his "Papaw-ism"'s. LOL I was reminded of one today on my walk home and I had to stop and take a picture.



Papaw-ism: "There are only 2 kinds of snakes I don't like: ALIVE AND DEAD!" Yep, I TOTALLY agree with him. They just creep me out! This picture would NOT have taken place if it would have been alive! I just walked up and it was like this. I did not do anything to it, but it reminded me of my Papaw.... Here's to you Papaw! Miss you! But guess what?! I'm in Germany! I know you would be proud!

2 comments:

  1. I read this one "Pawpawism" to Rooster :) His veiw on snakes is not like you and your pawpaws was..he is fearless about such vermits Lol I guess he just doesn't have enough sense to know any better Lol We enjoyed reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good Kathy. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm reminded of him all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete