life is a mission......

Monday, August 30, 2010

the weekend....

Janis and Brad invited us to go to this little nook and have a Wurst Shmaus!! (a feast of wurst) We had a little grill and many varieties of wurst, so veggies and some fruit. It was a great way to end the week and get rejuvinated for the next one!

Haven't you always wanted to cross a body of water by walking across the stones???? Well, I have....and I finally got to!!! I didn't fall off either....which is quite remarkable due to my wonderful balance that I have. LOL I'm standing in Germany and the other side of the river....the Rhine...is France. I swam across and got a rock for Janis and a shell for Aunt Sandy from France. :) The trick was swimming in the middle of the river...the current was pretty strong and it really wasn't that deep, so you could have walked, but the rocks were covered with slime and so I kept loosing my footing, so I swam. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment